It is hard to risk your love one’s protection especially these days that violence and crimes could easily come your way.
However, installing a security system in your home could cost a lot of money and for some people who earned just enough for their necessities and could not afford to shell out their hard-earned money to buy security system for their home protection.
In recent years, lots of people who are fallen into victims of crime and violence are those people that are in the middle class who could not afford expensive security devices. There are two options to choose from if you want to do necessary measures to keep your family protected. One is to purchase a decoy security camera which is not that costly compared to the real one. There are different brands and types of fake security devices that are out in the market today for you to choose from. They are usually made and designed to look like the real one accurately. However, if you can’t still afford to buy a decoy security camera but you still want to do something to be secured from these potential intruders, all you need is to do a little do-it-yourself job to make your own decoy security camera.
These are the simple instruction in making a decoy security camera for your home protection and to keep your property and family secure from any damage, robbery, theft, violence or crime that could happen especially if you are away.
- First, you have to prepare important things such as authentic plastic that can serve as the lens, cardboard, string or wire, black paint or spray, hot glue gun.
- It is important to analyze the area where you would want to put your decoy security camera. You need to make sure that it will be a potential place where these intruders-would-be can easily break in.
- Measure the area for you to know the exact measurement of the fake security camera and for you to ensure three factors such us alignment, coverage and stability.
- Cut the board in rectangular shape which measures between six to eight inches long. Bind the edges using hot glue to combine it. Dash the empty ends of the hole and cut few boards and paste it to the end.
- Cut the board tube like a size of a toilet rolled paper and paste the tube to one of the traced ends of the box. It should be the same with the shape of a real camera. You have to put the authentic plastic at the other end protruding to make it look real plus spray it with the black paint twice to have a perfect shiny look.
- Always remember that there should be no traces of glue that is visible. You can tack or install it to your ceiling plus connect a wire from the back of it inside your home to make it look real from afar. These wires could give an impression that it is not a fake security system and potential intruders might think that it actually works.